Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome To Our Rants

Hello so, I'm Amber, but you can call me Artemis.


So, my partner in crime here doesn't wasn't her name mentioned so let's call her Athena. And while we have the nicknames a-go I added my nickname Artemis, as well. So she's not feeling TOO left out.


We're both part of Wattpad.com and if you are too, you know that there are plenty of stories that are so horrible with their grammar and spelling and just their cliche's in general--no offense of course--this is just so that we have somewhere to rant. (PS. We also don't want  Nadie_Rae from wattpad thinking we're posers haha)


But this rant is not just about wattpad.com but also about real life. You know that stupid person that bothers us every so often. So, if you are reading, don't get offended. Nothing offensive is intended. I just wanted to get that straight before we continue.


Anyways, so if you know us in person...er...well this is awkward. I'd advise you to walk away if so. Though that just convinced you to keep reading. Oops. ;)


Either way, this is our rant. if you think you are going to be offended even though none is intended, walk away as well. We don't want you to get mad.


This a shared Blog. So one day it could be me, Artemis and then the other day it could be Athena, my partner in crime. Well, we'll mark down the difference for everyone to see, but don't worry if you don't see it or if you miss it, you'll probably tell the difference in our speech. No offense Athena. haha. Anyways, here's Athena now:

Athena:


Hey guys!
I see you've meet my *cough* colourful *cough* friend here, Artemis. So N E ways, as Artemis has already explained we are here to rant on books and life, and possibly compare the two. Also as mentioned above we defiantly do not mean any harm towards any one and we're just here to let you know what bothers us, and pull at your funny bone. (hehe) Well I think that's it and I'll hand this over to Artemis! So just remember children crosss your I's and dot your T's! Wait...

Artemis:
Anyways, that was Athena. :D She's awesome. 
So we shall start our actual rant in our next post. So be prepared...it will be whiny probably. Haha
Anyways, comment below if you have anything to say. Thanks for reading. :)




Love Artemis and Athena :D <3

1 comment: